Chartered ergonomics expertise for optimal DSE risk management
- Would you like to significantly improve the health, productivity and satisfaction of your staff?
- Would you like to significantly decrease DSE related staff absence?
- Would you like access to accredited and chartered DSE workstation assessor training?
- Are you unaware of the cost of DSE related risks to your business?
- Would you like access to award winning chartered ergonomist expertise?
- Would you like a consistent level of support to better manage DSE related risks?
- Would you like an online solution to efficiently deliver DSE related training, self-assessment and escalation management for individual employees?
- Would you like clear management information on DSE related risk in your business?
- Would you like expert advice on the design and layout of office work spaces?
- Would you like expert guidance on equipment procurement?
If you answered yes to any or all the above questions, then you would benefit from Ergability’s flagship DSE risk management solution, DSE complete.
We provide an end to end DSE risk management solution from input into the design and layout of workspaces to production selection, workstation assessor training, escalated face to face assessments and safety risk management. Our DSE complete solution provides all clients with access to an online training and self assessment portal that includes all relevant DSE related devices such as desktop computers, laptops , tablets and smartphones. Furthermore, additional factors such as pregnant and home home workers are considered in each individuals profile. Importantly, we efficiently manage all escalations and provide user friendly management information.
The DSE complete solution can be applied to any sized business from SME to multinationals. An example of the benefits that can be obtained through the implementation of a total DSE risk management solution are as follows:
- Increase productivity by 12%
- Reduction in staff absence from 6% to 4%
- Subsequent reduction in cost of presenteeism i.e. employees attending work with a health condition or ailment (conservatively estimated at 1.5 times the cost of absenteeism)
For an employer with 20 staff completing DSE related tasks this can equate to a yearly direct and indirect cost saving of over £100,00 (after considering the initial investment cost).
We offer a free and no obligation initial consultation and please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)333 3554 184 if you would like to find out how we can better manage your DSE related risks.